Thursday, October 16, 2014

Today I'm Reading...

I have far too many books on my plate and not enough time to read them all.  It's an awesome problem to have.

At the moment, I'm reading the Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning for the first time.  I finished the first book yesterday afternoon and the second book early this morning while I was waiting at the tax assessor's office.
Check out that cover. It screams creepy.
Why didn't I read these years ago?  They are seriously amazing books and I cannot put them down.  I'll probably be reading the next book by this afternoon or tomorrow.  I should slow down but I can't. And we can't stopppp...and we won't stopppp.

I'm also on the third book of the Alchemy Series by Donna Augustine.  Shattered is about how all of the world has gone to hell and there are very few people that can (literally) stitch it back together.  Jo has a meltdown and Cormac is a tool.  I love it. More rereads!
Number 4 out of 5 is Shadows of Serenity by Marsha A. Moore.  This is a R2R through Lovers of Paranormal on Goodreads.
Finally, the last one is a guilty pleasure and I probably shouldn't be admitting to it since it is kind of silly.  I'm obsessed with the series though and the next book comes out in 11 days.  Not that I'm counting.  Drop of Doubt, #5 in The Ghost Bird series by C.L. Stone.  This is a reread too.

I love pretty covers but the last one bothers me.  The character of Sang in the book is supposed to be a dirty blonde.  All of the covers have her as a brunette.  This is an easy thing to avoid.  Just get a blonde model or use blonde stock photos.  It's not that hard.

I don't think I have enough books.  No wonder I get migraines.

Has anybody else read any of these?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment